Fri 20th – Mon 23rd of April 2018: the Pre Congress Tour.
Mon 23rd – Sun 29th of April 2018: the 41st EPSA Annual Congress 2018.
Tue 24th & Wed 25th of April 2018: the symposium, divided over two days (both days from 9:00h to 13:00h).
Thu 26th – Sun 29th of April 2018: the Alumni Weekend.
The address of castle ‘De Berckt’ is:
De Berckt 1
Baarlo, the Netherlands
Wondering how to reach our venue by public transport? From the city of Venlo the RC will provide transportation to our castle on the day of arrival (Monday 23rd) and the day of departure (Sunday 29th). Also: on the day of arrival our amazing Helping Team will be present on these airports to help you find your way to us! Want to know more? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
To arrive at Venlo from the closest airports:
From Schiphol (Amsterdam) to Venlo
- trains go every half our directly from the airport to Venlo and take 2 hours.
From Eindhoven airport to Venlo
- take the bus to Eindhoven train station
- from the train station trains go directly to Venlo every half hour and take 40 min.
Tickets for public transport in the Netherlands can be bought at every airport/train station or beforehand on this website.
From Düsseldorf airport (Germany) to Venlo
- take the bus to Düsseldorf train station
- from the train station trains go directly to Venlo every hour and take 1 hour.
Tickets can be bought at the train station.
The registration fee for the first registration period (Dec 1 2017 – Jan 31 2018) will be €325,-. The fee during the second registration period (Feb 1 – Mar 31 2018) will be €375,-.